Recipe : Vegan Green Dip
This is a recipe based on Catherine Newman’s Green Dip but has been veganified (all animal-based ingredients have been changed to plant-based). As someone who loved this dip for years before going vegan, I can honestly say that this version is even better! Broccoli with this dip is flat-out addicting.
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar Red or white vinegar.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove small garlic, smashed
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp caper
- 1 cup vegan mayo Such as Vegennaise or Just Mayo.
- freshly ground pepper
- In food processor, whirl everything with 1/4 mayo.
- Scrape bowl.
- When finely ground add rest of mayo. Add more salt or vinegar if needed.